A diverse portfolio of products for consumer and industrial markets, this company is a leader both locally and globally. Their recognised brands are used in a wide range of applications ensuring a healthy future in a growing market.
about the role:
Working within a well established and knowledgable finance team, this role will see you working closely with the FM and CFO and alongside another qualified accountant in this broad role. As a key member of a growing business, this role will see you working across:-
- End of month reconciliations and reporting
- Support the year end process
- Analysis and Audit
- Review and update of standard costs
- Support the preparation of budgets/ forecasts with monthly variance analysis
- KPI reporting and analysis
- Preparation of BAS, FBT and GST
- Fixed Assets maintenance
At least degree qualified and studying towards CA/CPA, you will describe yourself as motivated, details oriented and as someone that has the ability to work with a broad range of people with a down to earth approach. You'll be hands on and not happy to work across the business to get things done. You will demonstrate:-
- Strong intermediate excel skills including V-Lookups and Pivot Tables
- Experience working within a multiple entity environment
- Previous experience with costing
- Proven experience in working with the business to identify efficiencies
What's on offer?
Joining a small finance team, this is a great opportunity to take on a role that will allow you to develop your skills across the finance function. If you're a bored financial accountant looking to develop your management accounting skill set, this could be the one for you! An exciting period of growth for the business, you'll be joining a business that looks set to double its revenue due to a newly acquired business stream! Based in the Eastern Suburbs, you'll avoid the city crush. A collaborative and supportive working culture with good hours and a solid salary package is also on offer.