- Diary and email inbox management for the CEO
- Preparation, collation and distribution of supportive documentation, notes and correspondence on behalf of CEO.
- Taking notes or minutes for various Board, Board Committee and stakeholders meetings
- Manage communication to CEO by screening calls, letters and emails.
- Ad hoc support to other senior executives as required
What you need to bring to the role:
- Prior Executive Assistant experience with minute /note taking experience
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills
- High level of professionalism and ability to manage highly confidential information
Great opportunity for immediately available Executive Assistants. Apply today or call Brooke Mckay on 8270 9780 for a confidential discussion about your career.