We are seeking exciting, eager and entertaining people to join us in educating and empowering school children on a range of issues, including financial management, digital literacy, and disability awareness. The roles are located in the Melbourne Metro area and the Geelong region.
You will have:
- Experience presenting to primary and secondary schools or in face-to-face education
- An engaging and positive personality with the ability to speak confidently to ensure positive feedback
- <[if>Strong personal presentation
- <[endif]-->A car and drivers' licence (required)
- An opportunity to work in a rewarding environment
- <[if>Working school hours, 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Option to work from home
- The ability to combine your passions and have fun, every day!