This mid-tier law firm pride themselves on their creativity, diversity and extensive expertise. With their National reach, this firm is highly regarded within the legal industry and offer an impeccable service to all clientele across a diverse range of practice areas.
Day to day you will be providing support to a team of Solicitors and Partners. This role will keep you busy and will see you utilise your exceptionally developed secretarial skills.
- Diary management, meeting and travel when required
- Drafting and reviewing court documentation/correspondence
- Extensive file management
- Monthly billing and reporting
- Be the first point of contact for incoming enquiries, redirecting where necessary
To be successful you must have previous Legal Secretarial experience, be able to establish excellent relationships with all staff and partners and posses the following personal attributes:
- High levels of attention to detail
- Be organised and efficient
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise and work whilst keeping calm under pressure
- Use initiative and pre-empt issues/problems
If you are looking to take the next step in your career, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
To apply please click on the appropriate link or to find out more about this opportunity please call Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711 or Colleen Deere on 02 8270 9794 for a confidential discussion.