Our client is a well-established private enterprise with national operations with a strong focus within the resources sector. Based in Brisbane CBD, they are currently seeking a strong payroll officer to join their team on a temp to perm opportunity.
About the role
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this role will see you responsible for the end-to-end payroll
- Hands on processing of both casual and permanent payroll monthly
- Setting up new starters, calculating leave entitlements, processing terminations and redundancies
- Processing superannuation, payroll tax, PAYG, work cover
- Award and EA interpretation
- Customer service for payroll queries
- Office management and PA duties as required
Demonstrating a minimum of 5 years payroll experience working across multiple awards, you will enjoy dealing with a broad range of people and providing a high level of customer service as the first point of contact for payroll queries. A focus on improvements, strong attention to detail and a willingness to learn is essential. You will pride yourself on your flexible approach and exceptional customer service skills. Previous experience with Pronto payroll is highly regarded.
What's on offer?
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Competitive salary
- CBD Location
- Small-friendly team environment
- Friendly team
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set to match, please APPLY NOW or if you have a specific question related to this role contact Siobhan Reynolds or Alex Watanabe on 07 3118 0125.