An established national firm located in an iconic part of Melbourne's northern CBD is dedicated to creating a team-based environment and are seeking an outstanding Temporary Legal Assitant to join their team.
Working on a temporary basis (approx. 4 weeks) you will be working as part of a secretarial team supporting and organising 2-3 Partners. Your duties will include:
- Diary management,
- Arranging and coordinating meetings and travel,
- Liaising with clients,
- Typing and collation of various legal documents,
- Monthly billing,
- File management,
- Archiving and various administration duties.
You will be an experienced, proactive and committed legal assistant who has a proven ability in commercial litigation. You will possess the following skills and attributes:
- First class organisational and communication skills
- A strong work ethic with a commitment to going over and above what's required
- Typing speed of at least 55wpm
- Have some Commercial Litigation experience
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (particularly Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Experience in LEAP and Filesite software systems.