This iconic Australian brand is family owned and has been in business for over 50 years and has a presence in both Australia and New Zealand with around 200 branches. While they are already the market leading organisation within their industry, they have continued to grow and consolidate their presence with new branch openings and products/services launching.
They provide their employees with a family friendly environment, a supportive management and work life balance. Located in the Blacktown surrounds with free parking onsite, they are now looking to add a strong Business Analyst for the next 12 months.
As part of the finance team, you will be in charge of leading, planning and managing the end to end delivery of the projects. You will be responsible for the following:
- Map the project requirements
- Analyse and forecast of the performance and reporting.
- Business Partnering with Finance, IT as well as other Project Managers
- Organise and establish project methodologies, milestones and schedules
- System analysis and implementation
- Participate in the tendering process
The ideal candidate
In order to be successful, you will demonstrate the following attributes:
- Experience working as Business Analyst within finance
- Project Management Experience
- Outstanding communications and partnering skills
- System savvy
- Strong problem solving skills
- Advanced Excel skills
If you are interested in this position, do not hesitate any longer and apply NOW! For further information, you can contact Greg Nihotte on 8270 9758.