With offices throughout Australia, this national law firm are well renowned within the legal industry. They have stunning offices which are conveniently located in the heart of the CBD. They have fantastic and enticing employee benefits. You will receive an induction and ongoing training and opportunities for career development.
In this role you will be based in the Workplace Relations, Employment & Safety team. You will support a Partner and wider team and some of your duties in this position will include, but not limited to:
- Diary management
- Managing documents
- Client liaison
- Monthly billing
- Dictaphone typing
- Prepare and edit court documents
- General administrative duties
To be successful for this role you will be a great team player who takes pride in their work and must have:
- A minimum 2-3 years' experience as a legal secretary, ideally in litigation
- Ability to meet deadlines and perform under pressure
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Proven ability to prioritise workload and tasks
- High attention to detail
If you are looking for a new opportunity, then please apply online by clicking the link, alternatively for a confidential discussion, please call Meaghan Gleeson at people2people on 02 8270 9706.