This law firm are well-known within Sydney's legal market and work predominately within Commercial and Insurance Litigation. Describing themselves as approachable and honest, this firm value themselves on providing top-tier service at the best possible cost.
This is a temporary assignment to cover leave. It will commence on the 23rd of September and run through to the 10th of October and will be full time hours during the week. This position will be working in Insurance Litigation supporting a Director and several Senior Associate.
You will be responsible for:
- Liaising with clients
- Diary management
- Extensive file, document and email management
- Occasional office support duties such as relief reception, accepting deliveries, sorting mail and ordering stationery
- Drafting, editing and amending legal documents
- Handling of correspondence
To be successful for this position, you will have:
- Previous Legal Secretary experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- High attention to detail
- Previous experience working with in Insurance Litigation
To apply, please click the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, please call Jayden Cooke on 0282709776 for a confidential conversation