Reporting to the VIC Team Leader, your responsibilities include:
- Facilitate booked face-to-face sessions to primary school children
- Deliver sessions in an informative and engaging manner, to ensure positive feedback from students and teachers
- Complete the required number of sessions and meet set KPIs
- Ensure accurate and detailed administration and record keeping
- Represent the brand to a high degree, through personal presentation, behaviour, and compliance
Skills & Experience
What we are looking for:
- Experience or exposure to educating or presenting to students - and enjoy doing so
- Experience in a role performing, presenting, teaching or facilitating to groups
- An engaging and confident personality, where you are comfortable public speaking and performing learned scripts
- A genuine interest in education and community impact
- Existing and valid (or the ability to gain) Working with Children's Check
- A car and current driver's licence
- Opportunity to work with a global organisation making a positive social contribution
- Contribute to the learning of Australian children
- Option to work from home
- Expenses and mileage covered
- The ability to combine your passions and have fun, every day!
This is a full-time, work-from-home role where you will be travelling to schools daily. The schools will be as situated as close to home as possible, and sessions booked to minimise time on the road.
Please APPLY TODAY through the appropriate link. For any questions, please call Sarah Roberts on 9098 7428 quoting the job title.