This commercial and residential design organisation is renowned for its innovative solutions, bespoke products, and a focus on client care and delivery.
Reporting to the General Manager, your focus is to ensure the customer experience from purchase to final installation is second to none. This will include:
- Setting and managing marketing strategy and budgets inline with company objectives
- Implementing and executing marketing campaigns across events, digital, social media, and print
- Producing and optimising content
- Handling digital marketing activities including webiste management, Google Ads, and relevant reporting
- Managing relevant web and creative agencies
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Previous strategic marketing experience, from the building materials/supply industry where your target markets have been architects and designers
- Strong service based marketing experience, including customer journey mapping, and assessing and implementing targeted campaigns at various touch points
- A creative skill set, with a working knowledge of Adobe Creative, analytical software and CRMs
- Stakeholder management skills and the ability to advise and influence
- A team focused mindset and a willingness to help 'outside the job description' when required
You will have the opportunity to join a well-known, in a position that you can truly make your own. With a casual dress code and a collaborative team environment, if you're looking for work/life balance and the ability to work strategically, then please apply now!
Please APPLY TODAY through the appropriate link. For any questions, please call Sally Horwood on 8270 9750 quoting the job title.