This boutique organisation specialises in disability and medical recruitment. They are a leader in providing quality nurse and support worker staff to a range of businesses across NSW. You will be sitting amongst a team of seven, in a friendly, team-oriented environment where no two days will be the same.
Working closely with the consultants, you will be responsible for ensuring the pool of casual candidates covers the shifts allocated each week.
- Screening candidates and managing bookings
- Ensuring the compliance of policies and procedures by all candidates
- Managing and solving issues that may arise with bookings, including complaints
- Maintaining and building rapport for Employer and Employee relations
- Organising inductions for new candidates
Skills & Experience
This position is ideal for a motivated individual who can work autonomously in the workplace.
- Previous exposure to recruitment sourcing methods including job boards and the SEEK database
- Ability to quickly build strong rapport with candidates and clients
- Strong time management skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A high level of motivation and drive to support and coordinate a wider team
This is a chance for you to join a close knit and hardworking team, and grow your career within customer service, recruitment and administration. Be a part of a company that values your ideas, suggestions and recommendations.
As this organisation provides staff 24/7, you must be available for rotating shifts between: 6AM-2PM, 7AM-3PM, 8AM-4PM, 9AM-5PM or 10AM-6PM.
Please APPLY TODAY through the appropriate link. For any questions, please call Sally Horwood on (02) 8270 9750 quoting the job title.