Our client is a well-known national company who have an in-house legal team. The team focuses on contracts and agreements and are seeking a Paralegal for a three-month temporary assignment.
Working closely with a team of 3 that is expanding, your position will be extremely busy, varied and will have you:
- Preparation of contracts and agreements
- Drafting of legal documents
- Creating process workflow diagrams
- Email filing
- Liaising with clients
- Preparation of contract documents
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have:
- Experience as a Paralegal
- Have previously worked in Corporate law
- Be confident in preparing contracts and agreements
- Excellent communication skills and organisational skills
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Word skills
Work for a reputable organisation that will gain you more advanced experience in Corporate law and large well-known company. You will also be able to start immediately for a lengthy three-month temporary assignment.
If this sounds of interest, please apply today by clicking the appropriate link on this page.
Alternatively, call Nicole Gunn from people2people at P2PWA on 08 6160 6203.