This Global Industry leader has been paving the way in the heavy equipment field for several years and continues to go from strength to strength.
They are now looking for an experienced Contracts Manager to join the team in the Greater Western Sydney region in order to provide specialist contract support to the Management team. The role will provide a mix of approximately 75% reviewing Terms and Conditions and 25% reviewing of Commercial pricing.
The role will consist of the following, however will not be limited to:
- Developing and continue to improve strong reporting tools for the contract information
- Acting in a timely manner to ensure contracts are reviewed, accurate and current to ensure the protection of the profitability and reputation is protected, avoiding any adverse legal claims
- Providing legal advice, as the first point of contact, around contract information, EBA's and Commercial Terms and Conditions
- Managing the contract lifecycle and ensure that timely information is provided to the business
- Always ensure adherence to HSEQ
- Some limited travel may be required
To be successful in securing this exciting opportunity you will have the following:
- Working knowledge of Commercial Terms and Conditions
- Knowledge of EBA's
- Solid experience in a Contract Management role
- Relevant Legal, Commercial, Business, Marketing or Sales related Tertiary qualifications
- Proven experience working in a similar role and for a large multi-site organisation, negotiating contracts and providing expert Legal advice
To apply, click the appropriate link on this page or alternatively, please call Julie Luszczynski at people2people 02 8270 9771.