In this newly designed role, you will lead, develop and evaluate the strategic business planning process, including setting and monitoring KPIs and business performance to meet key objectives.
- Develop systems, procedures and controls to assist Executive staff to manage and report on business initiatives, operations and performance
- Research and prepare business advice, reports and briefings on complex and multifaceted programs and operational matters to facilitate informed decision making for the board
- Develop, implement and champion end to end strategies to enable the continuous review of operations and improve the quality of services
- Engage with and foster key relationships with stakeholders
- Report on external factors that may impact the business and ensure strategies are effectively coordinated and implemented
- A well established and highly regarded industry leader in the corporate insurance space
- With a reputation for providing and developing top tier insurance products for their clients, they have continued to grow steadily year by year
- Excellent incentive schemes and reward programs in place
- Business Strategy Consulting types (exposure to Big 4 accounts are highly desirable), who are a good mix of analytical and strategy.
- Extensive experience within a Strategic Business/Operational Planning based role
- Worked in pulling together board reports is essential
- Strong experience with Executive level corporate reporting and presentation
- Outstanding stakeholder engagement skills
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the role, click the appropriate link on this page or call David Collins at people2people on 02 82709799 for a confidential discussion