Owned and operated by one of Australia's iconic news agency boasting more than 75 years' of experience, this provider of news and communication solutions is a leader in its field. With a focus on building relationships with key publishers across a variety of platforms, this business allows its clients to maximise their audience and improve their brand identity.
About the role
Reporting directly to the Sales Manager your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Acquiring and nurturing new clients via inbound leads and outbound prospecting
- Relationship management with external clients ensuring a high degree of customer service
- Assisting clients with enquiries including website usage, product demonstrations, account information and pricing enquiries
- Develop and maintain an understanding of competitor's products to assist the account management teams in developing strategies
- Maintain a regular contact cycle to ensure satisfactory customer experience and retention
- Regularly reporting on territory performance and team members on a weekly basis
Skills & Experience
- Possess a genuine interest in the media industry, communications and public relations.
- Previous experience in a phone based sales role
- Strong solution selling and customer service skills
- Ability to build and develop key relationships coupled with your problem-solving skills
- Have strong attention to detail with intermediate-advanced MS office skills
This is an opportunity for you to join an organisation boasting training, on-going support and a clear career progression path. At the beginning of your employment, you will undergo three-weeks of extensive product and sales training equipping you with the skills and knowledge you need to excel! This industry leader with more than thirty years of combined experience and knowledge is offering a rare chance for a sales support consultant to take the next step in their career.
To be considered for this opportunity, apply using the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please call Jade Evans at people2people on 02 8270 9707.