Our client is a market leader who manufacture highly specialised products for a diverse range of applications. They are part of a large multi-national organisation but operate locally as a close-knit team.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a team who are responsible for the maintenance for this business critical facility located in the north-western suburbs of Sydney. Your core hours will be working afternoon shift (2pm - 10:30pm), but are subject to change with ample notice. Reporting to the Maintenance and Facility Manager, you will primarily be responsible for supporting the production team in the fitting, machining, maintenance and repair works for a variety of equipment throughout the facility. Your other responsibilities will include;
- Performing preventative/scheduled maintenance
- Attending breakdowns, trouble shooting and fault finding to rectify the issue
- Working collaboratively with the engineering team to design, install and commission new equipment
- Assisting in managing various contractors on-site when required
- Ensuring that spares parts levels are monitored and maintained
- Significant experience in a similar role within an industrial environment
- Fitter/Machinist trade qualification
- Machining experience on a lathe, mill and drill
- TIG welding experience with stainless steel
- Experience with pneumatic systems
- Computer literate and technologically savvy
This is a great opportunity to join a highly specialised market leading organisation and make a real contribution to the business. If you believe have the right skills and experience, please APPLY NOW or get in touch with Jamie Taylor on (02) 8270 9717 to discuss the role further.