Our client is a market leader who manufacture highly specialised products for a diverse range of applications. They are part of a large multi-national organisation but operate locally as a close-knit team.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a team who are responsible for the maintenance for this business critical facility located in the north-western suburbs of Sydney. Reporting to the Maintenance and Facility Manager, you will primarily be responsible for the installations, maintenance and repair works for variety of equipment throughout the facility. Your other responsibilities will include;
- Performing preventative/scheduled maintenance
- Attending breakdowns, trouble shooting and fault finding to rectify the issue
- Working collaboratively with the engineering team to install new equipment
- Assisting in managing electrical contractors on-site when required
- Ensuring that electrical spares levels are monitored and maintained
- Significant experience in a similar role maintaining electrical equipment in an industrial environment
- Electrical trade qualification
- The ability to read and interpret drawing
- Experience with pneumatic systems
- Experience with permit to work and tag out systems
- Experience working on drives and PLC controls
This is a great opportunity to join a highly specialised market leading organisation and make a real contribution to the business. If you believe have the right skills and experience, please APPLY NOW or get in touch with Jamie Taylor on (02) 8270 9717 to discuss the role further.