In this role you will be providing executive administration service to support the General Manager.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Screen, review and prioritise incoming telephone calls and emails.
- Organise travel arrangements; diary management
- Research, prepare and summarise briefing notes, report; documentation to key members of the division.
- Use relevant technology to prepare documentation and presentation material to support business unit managers and directors.
- Track, identify and follow up correspondence effectively to ensure actions and deadlines are met.
To be eligible for this role you must have:
- Previous experience in an Executive Assistant position
- Ability to be discreet and apply confidentiality where necessary
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail with ability to meet competing deadlines
- Strong internal and external stakeholder engagement
To apply for the role, click the appropriate link on this page or call Ellen Panayi on 8270 9796 for a confidential discussion