Reporting to the Communication Manager, your responsibilities will be to:
- Manage and build engagement with local communities and council bodies
- Create content for press releases to be distributed internally and externally
- Conduct events and tours with communities and stakeholders
- Additional ad hoc duties as requested by the Communications Manager
Your skills and experience
- Previous experience in Communications or Public Relations, preferably a construction background.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work autonomously
- Degree qualified in Public Realtions, Communications or the equivalent
Please APPLY NOW or call Ben Giles on 02 8270 9787 or Brooke McKay on 02 8270 9780 for a confidential discussion about your job search.
Working Holiday Makers encouraged to apply!