This fast growing global top tier firm foster an inclusive and supportive team environment. With 50 people in their Melbourne office, they provide great social benefits and an open plan office with a relaxed atmosphere.
You will be supporting a Partners and their team this is a varied and interesting role. This high performing team focuses primarily within Construction and Projects with a mixture between litigious and advisory work. You will carry out an exciting range of Legal Secretarial responsibilities, such as:
- Drafting court documents
- Client liaison
- Managing correspondence
- Diary management
- Travel booking
- General administrative duties
To meet the expectation for this role you will have:
- Proven Legal Secretarial experience ideally with some Litigation or Corporate exposure however other areas will be considered
- Experience carrying out Billing
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with Aderant and Filesite software
If you are looking for a challenging, fast-paced role and are excited about working for a large professional law firm then this could be your chance!
To Apply, click on the link, alternatively for a confidential conversation please contact Mary Savova at people2people on 03 9098 7424.