Our client is a leading national law firm with offices across Australia's major cities. They specialise in a range of areas including Insurance, Property Law, Wills & Estates and Commercial Law.
The firm is committed to giving back to the community, have a strong pro bono scheme and as passionate about sustainable work practices.
The firm is seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to support their Insurance practice. Working on Defendant Insurance matters, your main duties will include:
- Diary management;
- Drafting correspondence;
- Screening incoming calls; and
- Assisting with general administrative tasks.
The successful candidate will have a proven background working within a Defendant Insurance firm.
You will also:
- Be confident with inputting time and billing;
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment; and
- Have strong IT skills, including Microsoft Office and a typing speed of at least 70 WPM.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
The successful candidate will be joining a highly regarded law firm with strong core values surrounding teamwork and excellence.
They offer a range of fantastic benefits, including:
- Flexible working hours;
- Opportunities for career progression;
- Competitive salaries;
- Ongoing training and education; and
- Business casual Fridays.
To be immediately considered for this role, please click 'apply now' and submit your CV. For a confidential discussion, please call Krystal on (03) 9098 7429.