Our client is a highly regarded mid-tier law firm in the Melbourne CBD. They pride themselves on their supportive and positive working environment and excellent service to clients. With over 140 years' experience, the firm is a unique blend of both traditional and contemporary.
This highly regarded law firm is currently seeking an experienced Legal Secretary / Personal Assistant to join their Family Law team.
Your key responsibilities will include (but not be limited to)
- Preparing and editing documents and correspondence
- Liaising with clients and key stakeholders
- Assisting with telephone and email inquiries
- Data entry and report production
- Billing matters monthly
- Ad hoc administration and projects
- Opening and closing of files including conflict searches
- Excellent administration and organisational skills;
- Intermediate MS Office and advanced computer skills;
- Excellent communication skills and a high level of attention to detail;
- Experience working in Family Law.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
Join a highly reputable and progressive law firm that offer a supportive environment, flexible working arrangements, and a healthy work-life balance as well as fantastic training and development and career progression. They value open communication, individuality, and personal expression.
A salary of up to $80,000 package is on offer.
For more information please call Krystal Spittal on 03 9098 7429 or click on the link to apply.