This National firm are going through a period of rapid growth. With offices across the country this firm will provide extensive training and a friendly, supportive environment. They are based in the heart of Sydney's CBD and are easily accessed by public transport.
This is a Paralegal position on a temporary period initially running for 4 weeks with the possibility to extend. It will require full time hours during the week and will be working within Insolvency Practice area. This role will start on Monday the 19th of August and will be paying up to $32ph plus super.
You core responsibilities will include:
- Legal Research
- Liaising with clients
- Drafting and amending court documents
- High volume of file management
- Diary management
- Ad Hoc administration duties
To be considered for this great opportunity, you will demonstrate:
- 3+ years as a Paralegal with experience working in Litigation and ideally Insolvency
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to be pro active
- A team player
- Flexibility on required duties
Apply directly by clicking the link attached, or Alternatively for a confidential conversation call Anthony Demarco at people2people on 02 8270 9715.