This company is a leader within their respective industry and has a rich history in the Australian market. Known for their flexible work practices, this is an organisation that offers you an opportunity to work with a team of highly skilled professionals, and develop your skills within a market leader. An opportunity exists for an experienced supply and/or demand planner to join their team on a 12 month contract.
In this role you will be responsible for demand planning through trend analysis, gap analysis, analysis of historical sales performance, inventory levels, promotional plans and market intelligence. You will be required to present this to the business in a compelling manner, utilising your communication and influencing skills to build relationships with stakeholders across the business. Specifically your day to day will involve:
- Responsible for account level forecast, Collaborative Planning Forecast, Replenishment Analysis and Purchase Sales Inventory (PSI) Analysis
- Attend weekly meetings with inventory analysts, customer and National Account Manager
- Report issues and gaps to account managers and perform root cause analysis for resolution
- KPI Monitoring and Analysis (Sales, aging, forecast accuracy, inventory management, weeks of supply)
- Responsible for producing back order reports for given accounts
- Prepare and present weekly and monthly target analysis
- Recommend best practices regarding SCM processes and policies
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships and influence
- Degree and/or Diploma in relevant field preferred
- Prior experience as a demand or supply planner
- ERP experience preferred
- Experience with Sales and Marketing forecasting management
- Financial analysis skills
This is an urgent need with interviews happening this week so don't delay your application. For more information please contact Catherine Kennedy on 8270 9755.