The company is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. To ensure that they continue to maintain and build on their success, they are currently seeking a Business Process Analyst to identify new approaches and solutions on business issues identified through analysis of processes.
- Supporting in new process implementation and drive continuous improvement of processes through process performance management system via standard methodology
- Reviewing and monitoring documented business processes to ensure business process and policy maintained and updated
- Managing Global Risk Management, Workflow analysis and Early Warning through PPM
- Providing business process analysis and process mapping with AS-IS state and TO-BE state in business process modelling and create business cases for business process improvement projects
- Assessing process performance and ultimate delivery of value to process owners and ensure performance expectation is met, document potential problems or opportunities for improvement may exist
- Providing process training to users and document process and system manuals
- Bachelor degree in Business or Computer Science
- 3-5 years experience in business process improvement in retail or distribution industry, or FMCG companies
- Strong business process modelling, process re-engineering in retail or distribution industry, or FMCG companies
- At least 2 business process improvement projects end to end experience
- Solid MS Office skills
- Ability to communicated with all levels of stakeholders
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, do not delay your application or call Shelley Duong on 02 8270 9768 for a further conversation.