This Australian Company provides innovative products and services to a broad range of customers worldwide and are the undisputed market leader in their field. With a strong focus on customer service and quality, you will enjoy the company culture and team focused environment. You will be joining a team of 3 whilst managing your own ledger.
- Management debtor's ledger
- Setting up new accounts and processing credit applications
- Allocations and receipting of payments
- Debt collection and credit control
- Reconciliations and processing credit notes
- Building relationships, dispute resolution and negotiation
- Back up support for accounts payable
- Assisting with EOM reporting
The ideal candidate will have proven Accounts Receivable and Collections experience within a similar position in a medium to large organisation. You will be highly self-motivated with a natural inclination to add value to everything you do. You will pride yourself on your effective communication skills and genuinely build rapport with all internal and external stakeholders.
What's on Offer?
- Permanent Opportunity
- $60-70k + super
- Reputable company
- Supportive team environment
- On-site parking
- Brisbane Eastern Suburbs
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set to match, APPLY NOW or contact Siobhan Reynolds on 07 3118 0125.