With offices globally, this prestigious law firm foster a friendly, supportive and professional working environment. The firm specialise in an extensive range of legal services and offer a range of benefits for their staff.
Supporting multiple fee earners across the shipping and commodities, this role will be involved and challenging. The position is a 6 week temporary assignment and a great opportunity for an Intermediate Legal Secretary or experienced Legal Assistant from overseas to step into a global law firm.
Duties will include:
- Diary and email management
- Coordinating events and seminars
- Arranging travel
- Document management
- Liaising with clients
This role is ideal for a high achiever with a dedicated work ethic, a can-do attitude and a drive to succeed.
Other criteria will include:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working as a Legal Secretary
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Office skills
- Proven ability to manage conflicting deadlines
- Confidence to liaise with professionals at all levels
Interviews are happening now! Don't delay in sending through your application, click the appropriate link on this page, or call Anthony Demarco at people2people today! Call 02 8270 9715.