This successful Australian financial services firm manages assets across the globe, and is one of the best performing companies on the ASX. Due to growth, there is now the need for a Team Assistant to join their Sydney Head Office.
Reporting to the Admin Team Leader, you will support several teams with day-to-day admin tasks and projects. This could include:
- Calendar management and meeting coordination
- Reconciliation and reporting of expense claims
- Document preparation including formatting, binding, and distribution
- Maintenance of training and compliance registers
- Preparing surveys and processing payments when required
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Previous experience in a busy and complex team assistant role, preferably from the financial or professional services
- Financial literacy and experience supporting a finance team (highly desirable)
- Strong stakeholder management skills and a proactive nature to go and ask for work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competent computer and Microsoft office suite experience.
Located in the CBD and close to public transport, this is a great opportunity to grow your administration career in an ASX listed company. There are social team activities, performance based bonuses and an extra week of annual leave!
Please APPLY TODAY through the appropriate link. For any questions, please call Sally Horwood on 8270 9750 quoting the job title.