Our client is a leading construction firm who is looking to appoint a Senior Architect to their team. Ideally seeking candidates with (5-10 years, minimum post-graduate experience) to take on a senior role in a variety of projects across the practice.
The ideal candidate will have the following Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated design capabilities;
- Registered Architect, minimum 5+ years of continuous practice;
- A proven leader with excellent verbal and graphic communication skills;
- Must work independently with clients and consultants, and drive for results;
- Strong project management, consultant co-ordination and people skills;
- A good understanding and ability to document in Autocad and Revit is essential;
- Previous experience in commercial, retail & mixed-use projects is preferable;
- Knowledge of procurement, construction, detailing and building services desirable
Benefits and perks:
- Work within an exceptional team of individuals
- Opportunity for career advancement, mentoring and training
- Generous remuneration package $120K - $150K plus superannuation
- End of financial year functions, Christmas parties, team lunches, Friday drinks, footy tipping and much, much more
Applicants must have a strong client focus, attention to detail, demonstrated design and presentation skills, construction documentation and contract administration experience and a passion for project innovation.
If this sounds like the kind of environment, you are looking for to build your career please click 'Apply' to submit your application now! Cover letters can be made attention to Tanya Dryka.