Located in the heart of the CBD, close to public transport and shops, this mid-tier law firm are a leader within the Legal industry, and are well-renowned for their aggressive and tenacious representation of their clients across their various practice areas.
This is an immediate start temporary assignment requiring full time hours during the week. It is a Legal Secretary position to work within the Commercial Property Practice area, supporting 2 Lawyers. Your core duties will include:
- Dictaphone typing
- Drafting letters and documents
- Processing billing
- Editing and formatting documents
- File management
To be considered for this exciting new position you must have:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience within a legal secretarial capacity (must have Property experience)
- Fast and accurate typing speed of 50wpm or more
- Proven ability to be proactive
- Intermediate to advanced MS Word skills
- A personal focus on accuracy in your work - attention to detail is key
- Ability to take direction and complete tasks with minimal direction - demonstrate initiative and forward-thinking
- Tidy and organised approach to work
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- A tenacious and determined attitude, with the ability to confidently tackle tasks head-on.
If you're available immediately and interested in this role please follow the link on the page to submit your CV. Alternatively call Jayden Cooke on 02 8270 9776.