- Outstanding written and editing skills including experience writing for broad audiences
- Ability to problem-solve, use initiative and work autonomously
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Track record in developing communications strategies and content across multiple channels
- Demonstrated Stakeholder engagement expertise
- Confident liaising with media
Duties and responsibilities:
- Identifying and managing reputational risks
- Delivering a variety of communication and engagement initiatives
- Developing and producing promotional materials
- Experience identifying and managing reputational risks
- Sound knowledge of communication and engagement tools, techniques and channels
- Planning and delivering internal communications and projects to the business.
- Engage and work with stakeholders across the business to create and achieve the key communication outcomes to support our business objectives.
- Drafting and publishing media releases
Please note: This is an expression of interest advertisement. While there may not be a specific role, no day in recruitment is the same and we frequently have Communications roles arise. Be ahead of the ball and apply online or contact Samantha McCall on 09 869 6252 for a confidential discussion