In this role, you will be working with a supportive team providing administrative, record keeping and data entry services including but not limited to:
- Provide administrative assistance whilst dealing with sensitive and at times, confronting information.
- Responding efficiently to all inquiries by stakeholders, customers and clients, directing and escalating when necessary.
- Support development of ongoing programs
- Maintaining manual and computerised records, ensuring the accuracy and security of this sensitive information.
- Taking minutes of meetings while generating and exchanging factual information and writing correspondence.
To be eligible for this role you must have:
- Previous experience within administration, dealing with highly sensitive information
- Prior experience in Government roles is highly regarded.
- Ability to work in a high volume work environment adapting to frequent changes in workload and processes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to engage with stakeholders
To apply for the role, click the appropriate link on this page or call David Collins on 8270 9799 for a confidential discussion