This global top-tier law firm based in the heart of the CBD one of the leaders worldwide. With over 600 in their Sydney office and offices globally, this firm foster a supportive, close-knit team environment with a number of staff benefits including flexible working hours, health and well being projects and social events.
This is a 4 week temporary position supporting a team of lawyers in the Commercial Mergers & Acquisition team. It will require full time availability during the week and will be paying from $32ph plus super depending on experience. Your main duties will include:
- Diary and email management
- Preparing and amending legal documents
- High volume of billing
- Typing dictations
- Managing, opening and closing files
To secure this role you will demonstrate the following:
- 3+ years' experience as a Legal Secretary or similar position
- Strong attention to detail
- Immaculate presentation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Immediate availability
To apply, click the appropriate link on this page or alternatively for a confidential conversation, please call Anthony Demarco at people2people on 02 8270 9715.