Our client is a leading construction firm who is looking to appoint a Drafts person to their team. They are open to seeing a variety of candidates with both graduate to senior experience. A salary package commensurate with talent and experience will be offered.
The ideal candidate will have the following Skills and Experience:
- Candidate will ideally have a strong background in commercial based projects
- Strong understanding of 3D Drafting techniques
- Previous experience with AutoCad, Sketchup, Revit and Adobe packages are desirable
- Formal qualifications in Drafting
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Able to work both in a team & autonomously
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
Benefits and perks:
- Work within an exceptional team of individuals
- Opportunity for career advancement, mentoring and training
- Generous remuneration package based on skills and experience
- End of financial year functions, Christmas parties, team lunches, Friday drinks, footy tipping and much, much more
Applicants must have a strong client focus, attention to detail, and presentation skills, construction documentation and contract administration experience and a passion for project innovation.
If this sounds like the kind of environment, you are looking for to build your career please click 'Apply' to submit your application now! Cover letters can be made attention to Tanya Dryka.