People2people have partnered with growing organisation that is innovative, progressive and a market leader in their field of technology to source an experienced HR Administrator to assist with backlog in relevant paperwork. Their focus is to continuously innovate but create a cost-effective option that are customer centric and where they can provide a superior quality product all rolled in to one.
Working closely with the HRBP, you will be creating and updating personnel files, assisting with scheduling of meetings and interviews, drafting and printing of contracts, HRIS administration tasks and assisting with recruitment and selection activities.
- Relevant tertiary qualification - either completed or studying towards
- Strong foundation in both administration and HR duties
- Highly computer literate and quick to pick up new systems
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills
- Global organization that is growing
- Scope to learn new systems / processes
- Fast paced and busy environment
- Supportive HRBP to assist who enjoys training / mentoring
- Onsite parking
- Every day will be different
If you have the skills / experience to be able to jump in and assist with this exciting role and are available immediately - please APPLY today. Should you have any further questions, please call Leanne Lazarus on (07) 3118 0125 for a confidential discussion.