With global scope and a strong leadership team, this established manufacturing and distribution business thrives on providing their customers with the technology and resources to build their businesses. Due to continuous growth a new opportunity has risen for highly motivated Customer Service Office with demonstrated administration experience and a passion for marketing to join their team supporting a highly successful Account Manager.
about the role
This position will see the successful candidate play a key role within the team supporting the Account Manager whilst providing support to Clients during order fulfillment.
Duties will include:
- Managing customer enquiries and correspondence
- Confirming order details with the customers and updating customer contact details
- Processing orders and updating sales team with job status
- Supporting customers through the production phase and updating them on a daily basis
- Process purchase orders
- Follow up on dispatched jobs
- Assist with marketing activities including open days
- Administrative support to the AM team
- Project support as required
With a minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role the successful candidate will have:
- Exceptional customer service skills with the ability to build rapport and drive communication.
- Strong focus on driving action with a proactive approach
- Proactive and resourceful with established problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Open to new challenges and an active learner
- Ability to manage different projects simultaneously and work well under pressure
- Ability to work well independently as well as a collaborative team player
- Conversant with MS Office
- Possess a high attention to detail
- Printing industry experience highly advantageous
If you are currently looking to join an established organisation who value their staff and have strong succession planning initiatives in place APPLY now!