In this role you will be acting as a support to the operations team and internal stakeholders to ensure effective delivery of day to day administrative support.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Schedule calendar bookings and diary management
- Organise and coordinate meetings and events
- Collect, prepare and interpret documents in compliance with ad hoc systems and processes
- Respond to enquiries accurately and efficiently within time requirements
- Manage and update records , databases and routine purchasing services
- Correspond effectively with internal, external and executive stakeholders to ensure quality delivery to support information flow.
To be eligible for this role you must have:
- Previous experience in TRIM records management and SAP
- Essential Administration experience necessary
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- High attention to detail and accuracy
To apply for the role, click the appropriate link on this page or call Emily Wise on 8270 9762 for a confidential discussion