Our client is a commercial law firm with offices nationally. They have expertise in a range of areas, including WorkCover, Dispute Resolution, Property Law, Workplace Relations and Intellectual Property.
They pride themselves on their community focus and have a strong pro bono policy. They offer a range of excellent benefits to their employees, including opportunities for career development and flexible working arrangements.
This is an entry-level role and perfect for someone looking to start their career in Legal Support. Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Opening and closing of files and assisting with file management;
- Assisting in preparing the bills;
- Drafting and preparing emails and correspondence;
- Ad hoc administrative tasks.
This position is seeking someone who can grow into the position by ensuring a proactive approach to work, and willing to receive feedback and learn from the team. As a guide you will have:
- Proven experience in using MS Office, including Word;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as you will be drafting correspondence and liaising with clients and senior management;
- Proven experience in administration.
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a leading Australian law firm. The firm is an equal opportunity employer and pride themselves on the excellent benefits they provide to their staff, including opportunities for career development and flexible working arrangements.
To be immediately considered for this role, please click 'apply now' and submit your CV. For a confidential discussion, please call Krystal on (03) 9098 7429.