Located in the heart of the CBD, this Australian law firm pride themselves on leading the path away from the traditional law firm model and being progressive forward-thinkers. They are a leading commercial law firm who specialise in a wide range of areas including Banking & Finance, Insurance, Dispute Resolution, Real Estate and Intellectual Property.
The successful candidate would be joining a firm that are committed to the development of their staff. They have a low employee turnover rate and are focused on rewarding success. In addition to this the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in stunning offices in the heart of the CBD and have access to a range of excellent benefits.
As a Paralegal, you will be supporting the busy Property Law team, working on a high volume of off-the-plan developments.
Managing files from start to finish, some of your main duties will include:
- Preparing documents including contracts of sale, vendor's statements, statement of adjustments and due diligence reports;
- Preparing client accounts;
- Preparing for and attending settlements;
- Liaising with involved parties; and
- Conducting searches.
The successful candidate must have proven experience in a similar role working on large scale development files.
You will also:
- Be confident using PEXA;
- Have strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment; and
- Have a high level of attention to detail
- Have off the plan experience
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join one of Australia's most progressive and forward-thinking law firms. You will be able to access all the resources that traditional law firms offer, whilst working in a forward thinking and innovative environment.
A salary package of up to $100,000 is on offer, depending on experience, plus exceptional benefits.
To be immediately considered for this role, please click 'apply now' and submit your CV. For a confidential discussion, please call Krystal on (03) 9098 7429.