This is a highly reputable, large National Corporate Law Firm with offices across Australia. They have stunning newly opened offices in Sydney and a growing dynamic team. They encourage a supportive environment to ensure growth and development, assisting others inside and outside the firm.
The role will initially consist of 2 days on the Reception desk and 3 days working as an Admin Assistant. After 8 weeks this will transition into full time on the Reception desk. There will be training provided for the role and will run through to the end of the year, paying an hourly rate from $29ph plus super. Your core responsibilities will consist of:
- Answering and redirecting phone calls
- First point of contact, meeting and greeting guests and clients
- Coordinating physical and digital mail
- Assisting with events held by the firm
- Ordering stock
- Photocopying and filing
- Ad hoc administrative duties
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Corporate receptionist who is available for full time work during the week. You must have previous experience in a fast paced corporate environment and be adaptable to various duties. You must demonstrate:
- Strong communication skills both in person and over the phone
- Professional and composed manor
- Previous experience working on a Corporate Reception desk within a Law Firm
- Proven organisational skills
If this sounds like a position you are excited to explore please follow the link on the page to submit your CV for consideration.