Are you an experienced Legal Secretary? This boutique law firm has a considerable corporate client base specialising in Finance and Property Transactions and Commercial Litigation. With more than 50 employees, the firm are actively involved within the community and foster a work/life balance, working 9am - 5pm.
Supporting one Director and 2 Senior Lawyers you will be providing Secretarial support in a busy Property team. Your daily task will include:
- Drafting and editing correspondence and document preparation
- Client Liaison
- Opening and managing files
- Dictaphone typing
- Diary and email management
- General secretary duties as required
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- A minimum of 5+ years Legal Secretarial experience ideally within Property or Leasing
- Advanced Microsoft Word and formatting skills
- A strong work ethic, with flexibility
- Use of Affinity, LawDocs and BigHand would be preferable
Does this sound like you and are you ready to take on a fantastic career opportunity with a busy, well established law firm? Apply now!
To apply, click the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, call Anthony Demarco at people2people on 02 8270 9715.