Supporting the wider team, you will be responsible for the delivery of all scheduled calendar activities. This can include nation wide events such as conferences, field days, industry events and internal events.
- Coordinate logistics from end to end - managing budgets, sourcing quotes, suppliers and venues
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure brief and budgets are met
- Book travel and transport for team members to attend national events
- Communicate with marketing functions to ensure all event collateral and advertisements are in place
- Coordinating event entertainment, including music and guest speakers
- Manage Events calendar and ensure high levels or organisation
- General department administration support
To be successful:
- Previous event coordination experience
- Excellent organisational skills and time management
- Ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders in a professional manner
- Handle competing deadlines
- Must be available to travel nationally approximately once per month
If you are an experienced Event Coordinator who is immediately available, please APPLY NOW.
If wanting further information or to have a confidential discussion regarding your career, please call Brooke McKay on 8270 9780.