They are now looking for an Accounts Payable Officer to join their team on an initial 3-month fixed term contract, due to a retirement within the team.
As Accounts Payable Officer your responsibilities will include:
- Processing office and matter related invoices
- Responding to supplier enquires
- Reconciling vendor statements
- Preparation of payment runs
- Bank reconciliations
- AMEX reconciliations
- Excellent communication skills
- Bank reconciliations experience essential
- Accurate data entry skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work to deadlines
- Join an outstanding firm known for its innovation
- Work in the CBD
- Career progression and personal development opportunities
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you APPLY NOW, or call Ivan on (03) 9098 7430 for more information.