The company is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. To ensure that they continue to maintain and build on their success, they are currently seeking a Demand Analyst responsible for demand planning through trend analysis, gap analysis, analysis of historical sales performance, inventory levels, promotional plans and market intelligence all to be presented in a compelling manner.
- Responsible for account level forecast [GSBN], Collaborative Planning Forecast and Replenishment (CPFR) analysis and Purchase Sales Inventory (PSI) analysis
- Attend weekly CPFR meeting with inventory analysts, customer and National Account Manager
- Report issues and gaps to account managers and perform root cause analysis for resolution
- KPI Monitoring and Analysis (sales, aging, forecast accuracy, inventory management, weeks of supply)
- Producing back order reports for given accounts
- Preparing and presenting weekly and monthly target analysis
- Recommending best practices regarding SCM processes and policies
- Degree and/or Diploma in relevant field preferred
- 4-5 years of demand analysis / forecasting / supply chain operation experience
- ERP experience preferred
- Experience with Sales and Marketing forecasting management
- Financial analysis skills
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, do not delay your application or call Manish Jhorwy on 0447710791for a further conversation.