This is an award-winning specialist law firm with an enviable national and international client base of large corporations and public sector agencies. With offices nationally, they pride themselves on their open, friendly and social culture. The Sydney office is centrally located, easily accessible by public transport.
This is a temporary holiday cover to start in the first week of September. Your main duties will include:
- Preparing briefs
- Diary and email management
- Organising medical appointments
- Liaising with clients, doctors and Medicare
- Ad Hoc administrative tasks
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate the following:
- Previous Legal Secretary experience
- Professional communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Fast and accurate typing speed
If you meet the criteria above and would like the opportunity to join a well-acclaimed, leading law firm, where you will be recognised for your efforts, this is your chance. Don't hesitate - apply today!
Apply online now or call Anthony Demarco at people2people on 02 8270 9715.