People2people are proud to partner with this well respected, leading organisation on Brisbane's south side who require the assistance of a Senior Financial Accountant to lead a small team and month and year end reporting.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the responsibilities of the role will include:
- Managing month end processing and close
- Preparation of BAS, FBT and IAS
- Preparation of P&L and variance analysis
- Balance sheet and bank reconciliations
- Leading a team of clerical employees
- Assisting with budgets and forecasts
The successful candidate will have/be:
- CA/CPA qualified with 5+ years' experience
- Proven ability to lead and mentor
- Strong technical abilities
- Able to 'hit the ground running'
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Professional approach with an inclusive leadership style
What's on Offer?
- Leading, well respected organisation
- Work closely with Financial Controller
- Lead a cohesive team
- Add genuine value through process improvement
- On-site parking - South side location
- Hours 8:00am to 4:30pm
- 6 month to perm opportunity
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set and attitude to match, APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.