This highly successful and well-respected, national firm is located in the heart of the CBD and work across a wide variety of practice areas. With regular social events and staff benefits, this firm has a welcoming and collaborative culture.
Your role will be supporting a Partner and other team members in the Workplace team as a Legal Assistant. It is a temporary assignment for 4-6 weeks while they recruit for the permanent opportunity. Your duties will include:
- Diary and email management
- High volume billing
- Preparation of legal documents
- Opening and closing of files
- Booking appointments
- Administrative support duties when requested
To be successful for an interview with this leading law firm, you must have a client-focused attitude displaying the ability to take initiative. You will need to fit into an inclusive and outgoing team while maintaining a professional outlook. You will also need to have:
- Proven experience working as a Legal Secretary/Legal Assistant
- Strong attention to detail and excellent processing skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and assess the urgency of tasks
- Confidence, flexibility and ability to take a proactive approach to work
- An enthusiastic, team player who is willing to support others
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Mary Savova at people2people on 03 9098 7427.