This award winning international law firm have a reputation for their ongoing success. They are now seeking an experienced legal assistant to support their corporate team. This role allows for growth and the ability to make the role your own as they continue to grow within the Perth market!
This high performing partner specialises in projects within energy and resources. This is a fast paced role which will see the successful candidate providing proactive and preemptive assistance to help the Partners practice run smoothly.
You will also provide assistance to 2-3 additional fee earners who work in the area of Litigation. Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and formatting corporate documents and contracts with the use of track changes and mark-ups
- Managing diaries and appointments
- Coordinating all travel bookings
- Process monthly billing
To be successful for this role you must have:
- Current experience working as a Legal Assistant/Legal PA
- Experience in Corporate/Litigation
- Experience with troubleshooting word documents, the use of track changes and mark-ups and the use of advanced formatting features
What's in it for you?
Based in the heart of Perth's CBD in stunning offices, you will be part of a growing team who have regular social activities, excellent amenities, opportunity for career progression and extensive training and support. You will be part of a recognisable, global law firm.
If this sounds like you, please apply through the appropriate link or contact at Kim Padmore at p2pWA on 6160 6201.