This national law firm are based in the CBD and are looking for a debt recovery paralegal. They are focused on creating a healthy work life balance and are actively engaged with giving back to the community through their contribution to worthwhile causes.
About the role
- Supporting the debt collections team
- Drafting and filing court documents
- Liaising with borrowers, solicitors, Trustees in Bankruptcy and other third parties
Skills and experience
- Currently in a paralegal role with 3-5+ years-experience
- Experience in litigation
- Professional presentation and high-level communication skills
- Understanding of the National Consumer Credit Code requirements and Service Level Agreements
Benefits and perks
- Be part of a growing national brand
- Casual Friday's
- Work-life balance and flexibility
- "Well-being @ Work' program
DON'T DELAY...! Please call Kim Padmore - p2pWA on 6160 6201 with any questions or simply hit APPLY NOW! All applications are strictly confidential.